Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1 and the countdown is...

It's June 1 and the countdown is now 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days until the BIG EVENT!

We've been keeping the momentum going and finding more classmates by having small get-togethers with classmates in Farmerville. It's always fun because someone new always pops up!!!

Last month we ate with Tim Alford, and this month Tim and John Crow joined us. (have to add - restaurant pics are never that great... hard to get good pics of people dining)





Allyson came with her hubby Charlie. We also got to dine with them last month, too. Doesn't Charlie look stylish in my Candies Designer reading glasses?





My daughter made BFF with Collette....


and Janet and I chatted about decorations.


but...... after we ate, we had a surprise visit from our Chief of Police - Bim aka Earnest Coulbertson.



My daughter loved meeting Bim and quite enthusiastically said, "Mr. Bim - can you show me your gun!". Well, too bad - he left it in the car.

Oh - and almost forgot - you have about 3 weeks left to get your registration in so we can start preparing things! They've been coming in almost daily. Can't wait to see everyone all at once. Giddy up and mail yours in!



Be Back Soon with some updates!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I got John Crow. Please help me with Tim. Tim who? Like the Starship background too. Wish my hair was that big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim Alford! Who is this!!! :) Check back Thursday for some serious flash back pics!!

    ReplyDelete