Friday, June 19, 2009

Some more "news" in print

I just love vintage things, especially photos - but even better, vintage photos of people I know. Shawna sent me some scans from clippings of The Plow and Gazette as well as some photos. Since we had our mugs in the Gazette this week, I thought it appropropraite to look back at some of those old yellowed pages. (Be sure to check the slide photos... I added some new ones). Oh and PLEASE leave some comments. Click the little "comments" button and post away.

Thanks for the blast, Shawna!



Photobucket

Photobucket

The below clippings are from the Gazette about the Girl of the Year Pageant.






Back with more pics next week. I'm getting excited! More reunion registrations are coming in. HURRY and get yours in. You have about one week left!

1 comment: