Wednesday, July 1, 2009

JULY is HERE!!



Yes, after 4 months of planning....it's finally July and the countdown to the reunion really begins. I want those of you reading this that your response and participation and been AWESOME! There are no other words. I never in the world would have dreamed that planning this reunion would be so much fun. I've talked to soooo many of you on the phone, and what I laugh about is the few classmates that actually confessed to (gasp!) not remembering me at all. I think it's hilarious and not offensive at all. Wish I could think of a good prank for them at the reunion. (shhh) I would post here what the head count is up to right now, but really - I think I'd rather see the look of surprise on your face.


Well - just in case I get busy doing other reunion related things...this blog may not be updated in the next 23 days. So - I'm leaving you with some more photos. Enjoy. It's going to be one great party. I can't wait to see you!!!

P.S. Be sure to check the Facebook FHS81 Group for plans on a Friday Night meet and greet. Plans are in the making!










Don't miss the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment